Growth Marketing Manager
Location: Remote in U.S
Reports to: Director of Growth Marketing
To apply: Email [email hidden] with your resume and why you’re the perfect fit.
Nice to meet you!
Pepper is an unabashedly confident bra brand intentionally designed to celebrate the beauty of small busted bodies in all their glory. Serving sizes AA, A, B cups across a wide range of band sizes, we’re on a mission to empower small-chested people of all sizes with thoughtfully designed, well-fitting bras. Since launching on our 470% funded Kickstarter in 2017, our singular focus around fit has enabled Pepper to triple YoY and rapidly amass a thriving community of adoring customers.
This is where you come in.
Pepper is looking for an analytically-driven Growth Marketing Manager to join the Growth Marketing team and lead efficient new customer acquisition growth on exciting emerging paid social channels like Pinterest and TikTok and content discovery channels like Taboola.
You’ll be reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing and be responsible for managing and optimizing six figures in monthly digital ad spend. You’re someone who sees the missed opportunities that others in the market overlook, and use it to develop creative tactics. The ideal candidate will have proven experience managing acquisition ad channels at scale, specifically Facebook and/or Google, applies a quantitative approach to performance marketing, and thrives in a fast-moving scrappy organization.
- Manage performance of ad spend on fast growing emerging digital media channels like Pinterest, TikTok, Taboola, Outbrain and testing of new channels.
- Manage brand and media partnerships that consists of vetting new opportunities and providing the plan and recommendations to build long-term partnerships.
- Own end-to-end execution of campaigns, including ad brief concepting, implementation, optimization, reporting, and analysis.
- Oversee rigorous creative testing and optimization experiments to maximize media spend and continue meeting KPIs as we scale.
- Find new opportunities for affiliates and expand our existing program.
- Proactively identify areas of opportunities to improve ad performance and a plan for achieving even better results.
- Collaborate cross-functionally with the Creative and Marketing teams to share insights, test performance, and drive consistent creation of new creatives.
- Identify and evaluate new opportunities to lead new tests and growth initiatives.
- Troubleshoot and identify technical issues to ensure all pixel and tracking requirements are setup correctly.
What the perfect fit looks like.
- Passionate about Pepper’s mission to redefine body standards
- At least 3 years of paid acquisition experience at a fast growing, DTC ecommerce company or agency
- Proven track record of reaching volume at efficient CAC targets
- Expert on the latest ad format trends, especially as it comes to a mobile-first strategy
- You love problem-solving, coming up with creative solutions, and wearing “many hats” as they say (or “many bras” as we say)
- An expert with Excel and website data, and comfortable with manipulating numbers to distill and communicate complex data in a clear way that can drive business decisions
- Experience with Shopify, Google Analytics, Google Optimize, landing page platforms preferred
- Sharp attention to detail with exceptional project management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to work effectively with cross-functional teams
Company matched 401K plan
100% covered medical, vision, dental insurance premiums
Free Pepper product
Flexible remote work location
Flexible and generous vacation policy
Monthly team virtual lunches
Health & wellness monthly stipend
Work from home stipend
Have a huge role in the growth of a company with a meaningful mission
Excited? We can’t wait to meet you! How to apply.
Email [email hidden] with your resume, a short blurb on your biggest ad results accomplishment, and why you think you’d be the perfect candidate.