IT Support Specialist
Company & Mission:
Located in Durango, CO, (Headquarters) and Mount Pleasant, PA (Additive Manufacturing Center) Agile Space Industries, Inc. (AGILE) designs, builds, and tests in-space propulsion systems for satellites and spacecraft. AGILE uses state of the art 3D metal alloy printing techniques to rapidly design, manufacture, and test new engine designs in our purpose-built propulsion test facility. With over a decade of experience testing rocket engines, and engineers who have worked at industry leaders like Blue Origin, SpaceX, NASA, and Rocketdyne, AGILE is a rapidly growing company with many exciting Defense, Civil and Commercial programs.
Description of the Position
AGILE is seeking an experienced IT Support Specialist who will be responsible for providing support and governance to critical internal infrastructure and applications hosted in cloud environments. Focus will be primarily in MS365/O365 and AWS. This is a professional level position and requires strong execution and analytical abilities. This position is expected to interact with Servers, Databases, SaaS products, Security, and various groups within Information Technology. Candidate must have strong server, network, communication, and analytical skills. This position may need to travel on occasion to our other US offices.
The IT Support Specialist will report to the IT Officer and will have ownership of assigned technologies.
- Deploy, operate, and support cloud infrastructure primarily utilizing MS365/O365 with some interactions with AWS and Azure.
- Responsible for the ongoing maintenance, security, and availability of several applications based on business requirements and adhering to tight operations and security models
- Applies professional-level technical skill and judgement to provide non-routine technical support for computer/data center operations
- Install, configure, upgrade, tune, and troubleshoot server and desktop computer hardware, software, systems, and other resources in a physical or virtual datacenter
- Monitors, tracks, and records system performance and utilization metrics
- Communicates highly technical information to both technical and non-technical personnel
- Automation of tasks using scripting and configuration management systems
- Participation in the development of information technology and infrastructure projects
- Document and thoroughly understand the application architecture and system configuration across platforms
- Determine the root cause of an outage, duration, and recommendations or steps to resolve issues
- Respond to general inquiries and resolve incidents and problems
- Implement change requests and meet project deliverables within defined guidelines for assigned tasks
- Experience with managing Active Directory
- General understanding of networking, firewalls, and databases
- Individual should be self-motivated with the ability to work independently and learn new technologies
- Sound planning, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Excellent oral, written, and interpersonal skills with ability to communicate effectively with technical and non-technical individuals
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and commitments in an environment that requires multitasking among concurrent projects
- Ability to work after hours including weekends and night when required with occasional travel
- US CITIZEN OR PERMANENT RESIDENCY IS REQUIRED
Employment Type: Exempt
Salary: $ 60,000 – $75,000
Work Schedule: Full Time
Location: Durango, CO
What You'll Love About Us:
100% of monthly premiums paid by employer for Medical, Dental and Vision for you and your dependents
Paid Holidays, Unlimited Sick leave, Vacation Pay, Paid Federal Holidays, Sabbatical Leave
Company Sponsored Life and AD&D, Short and Long Term Disability, Paid Maternity/Parental/Adoption Leave, and More…
401K contributions match at 4% of your salary
Company stock options
Employee referral program
Learning & Development - allowing employees to explore development opportunities such as peer learning, trainings, certifications, tuition reimbursement
Company get-together and team outings
We are committed to creating a diverse work environment and proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, region, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status, or any other basis protected by law.
Don’t meet every single requirement? Studies have shown that women and underrepresented minorities are less likely to apply to jobs unless they meet every single qualification. At Agile, we are dedicated to building a diverse, inclusive and authentic workplace, so if you’re excited about this role but your past experience doesn’t align perfectly with every qualification in the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway. You may be just the right candidate for this or other roles.
At AGILE, our goal is to create an accessible and inclusive experience for all candidates applying and interviewing at the Laboratory. If you need a reasonable accommodation during the application or the recruiting process, please submit a request to email@example.com.
The salary ranges provided in this job posting are indicative and may be adjusted for individual candidates commensurate with experience or technical capabilities. All permanent full time AGILE employees also are eligible to participate in the employee stock option plan as part of a comprehensive remuneration package. In compliance with the Colorado Equal Pay for Equal Work Act, a potential new employee's salary history will not be used in compensation decisions.
AGILE is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, or age.
Something looks off?